Saturday, February 22, 2014

Some of My Old Haunt Writing

Over the years, I've done lots of various writing on the concept of creating and improving haunted attractions for anything from Yahoo Answers to blogs like this one, so I decided it might be nice to archive a few of these long-lost pieces for the general public of haunters to have access to. I've formatted four of these articles into a document on my Google drive for easy access. I'll keep this short and sweet; not everything up on this page is complete or well-written, but there is some good information especially for new haunters and those looking to gain a wider breadth of knowledge of the craft. Without further ado, here is the link for your reading pleasure!

Old Haunt Tutorials

Happy Haunting!

-Collin

No comments:

Post a Comment